Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
Great positive experience from this branch of Cluttons. Friendly, polite and efficient. The tenancy fee for the contract was very reasonable (unlike Ludlow Thompson who once tried to charge me £700!!).

With this agent a \'holding deposit\' was exactly that, the property was off the market until the reference and deposit etc. was paid unlike some agents who will accept higher offers from other prospective tenants and then tell you your let fell through just before you sign the contract due to one made up circumstance or another!

My property wasn\'t managed by the agency so i\'m unable to comment on their property management services (if they provide them) but the landlord was excellent and would always promptly respond and fix any issue we had.

Beware the referencing company that they use though, \'Vericheck\' are probably one of the most incompetent companies I have ever dealt with. I had to constantly phone them for an update and then they said that they were waiting for my employers reference. i had provided a mobile number for my manager but apparently they can\'t call mobiles although it does not specify this on the documentation that you fill out. I then provided a landline number which they did not call and instead decided to pull a phone number out of thin air that when called was obviously not answered by my employer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cluttons 3 Wapping High Street Branch! To leave a new review of Cluttons 3 Wapping High Street Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cluttons 3 Wapping High Street Branch