Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
The whole experience with Findahome was firstclass. My house was sold within 12 hours at full asking price, I cannot praise the staff enough they are very proffesional and do exactly what they say they are going to. If I ever move again I would use Findahome they are brilliant at what they do.
By: FindaHome Team
Jun 14, 2013
We always try our best to give clients a great experience, it is nice to think we are doing our bit to give Estate Agents a better name, starting with our reasonable fees and followed with a good level of service! Thank you for taking the time to write your review, all comments are greatly appreciated. All the best in the future, FindaHome Online.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Findahome Online Stoke on Trent