Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
I arranged a viewing of a property with a member of staff from the letting team. I waited outside the property for 30 minutes but no agent came. They had obviously forgotten the appointment. I then phoned the office, which was by now closed for the day, and left an answerphone message asking someone to call me back. It\'s now 6 days later and I haven\'t had anyone return my phone call to apologise, or even explain what happened.

As a prospective letting customer I would assume they would be trying to get the property rented asap, and I was very interested in the property. I even emailed to again try to get a response, to see if the agent just forgot the meeting, bit again nobody has got back to me.

Terrible service, such a shame.
They could have turned up to the appointment, or called me back, or emailed me back.
By: oknightandrenie
Nov 20, 2013
Dear Mrs K. I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you describe in your email. Perhaps you could email me directly with some more details so I can look into the matter further? oliver@knightandrennie.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Knight & Rennie Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Knight & Rennie Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Knight & Rennie Estate Agents Office 1