Jun 07,2013
Jun 07,2013
Terrible service. Not answering phone, not returning calls. Only a specific person could deal with me apparently, as I was their customer, so no other member of staff was willing to pass information along.

Everytime I tried to cancel was met with empty promises. Staff at times were very rude and on one occasion was so rude I took myself down to the office to complain in person, only to walk into staff with feet up on desks more interested in throwing a paper ball around at each other. Very unprofessional at times. The attitude was it was never their fault it was always mine. I don\'t believe that the customer is always right, but on this occasion I am pretty sure I was.
Answered the phone, returned calls

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch