Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
I am an overseas landlord who has several properties that have all been managed by PG for many many years. I cannot fault the service from them and they go above and beyond the call of duty to help manage these for us. They have helped me to furnish apartments, are pro-active and also absolutely fair and honest to both the landlord and tenant. Any issues that may arise are dealt with speedily.

There isn\'t enough room here to name all the PG staff but I can assure you that all are extremely helpful, efficient and friendly. Its is like working with family as they get to know you and ensure that you are kept up to date and really looked after.

Its not easy trying to manage affairs from overseas sometimes but with PG managing my properties I really don\'t have to worry at all.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and the only regret is that I haven\'t managed to meet them all face to face yet.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PG Estates Islington! To leave a new review of PG Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for PG Estates Islington