Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
Avoid Abbey Properties at all costs. They are dishonest and manipulative. They make promises they will never deliver.
When dealing with them I signed a lease and offer letter that promised the flat would be renovated (new carpets, painted walls, furniture removed). When they handed the keys over, I found the flat was disgusting and had not been renovated. The furniture had been left and there was even garbage and ashtrays all over the flat. It turns out they had given a different offer letter to the landlords (who lived abroad) who had no idea the flat was supposed to be renovated and had relied on them to clean the flat (which they did not do).
I immediately complained and requested the lease to be terminated. They took weeks to respond to my complaints and even threatned to call the police when I showed up to complain in their offices. It took me 2 months to get my deposit back. They never paid me back the 400£ of admin fees I had paid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abbey Properties (London) Belsize Park! To leave a new review of Abbey Properties (London) Belsize Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abbey Properties (London) Belsize Park