Jun 06,2013
Dawn Robinson
Mohammad Farhadi
Jun 06,2013
Avoid Abbey Properties at all costs. They are dishonest and manipulative. They make promises they will never deliver.
When dealing with them I signed a lease and offer letter that promised the flat would be renovated (new carpets, painted walls, furniture removed). When they handed the keys over, I found the flat was disgusting and had not been renovated. The furniture had been left and there was even garbage and ashtrays all over the flat. It turns out they had given a different offer letter to the landlords (who lived abroad) who had no idea the flat was supposed to be renovated and had relied on them to clean the flat (which they did not do).
I immediately complained and requested the lease to be terminated. They took weeks to respond to my complaints and even threatned to call the police when I showed up to complain in their offices. It took me 2 months to get my deposit back. They never paid me back the 400£ of admin fees I had paid.

Abbey Properties (London)