Jul 21,2010
Jul 21,2010
Very rude, arrogant, ignorant if you tell about any problems. I will come back with more details very soon, luckily moving out soon. Their front door glass have been broken by unhappy customers recently, I thought only me who is suffering from them, thought only in my branch. As I can see from previous comments I can expect deception with my deposit as well. What can we do about this? Any solution, any ideas?
By: the same unfortunate cutomer
Sep 21, 2010
Hi Andy, your manner of communication in this post is clearly telling how you are in real life. This is not the right attitude towards even bad customers, if you think you are better.

And dear customers can you see the series of good marking posts appearing in April one after other under different names just to overweight bad comments. What a nice estate agency under the name of Ellis and Co? What an atmosphere were created in this company?
By: the same unfortunate cutomer
Sep 21, 2010
I am back again, to share my unfortunate experience with Ellis and so Co Leyton, still my deposit is not back. And their way of treating me totally unfair. Initially i thought something have changed, (I was ready to change my post in here feeling being unfair, thinking they have improved) before moving out, before handing back my keys, after several times requesting to do inventory checks prior to move out. I think it is their trick to be polite before you move out, and then with your deposit they will start playing tricky games. I was wandering why they have changed. There was very bad guy, probably he has been fired, he made a lot of bad things to me (even left my kitchen without electricity supply for 4 month's, despite visiting every week asking initially and then demanding to sort electricity. It is my mistake to let things to progress like this, too busy). Today I contacted them again to find out what is going on with my deposit, they told me that need to pay for rubbish which I left behind. In fact I left the property in almost ideal condition after living there arround 18 month. I have replaced all things which have been damaged by my family. even still they are trying to hang on me absolutely irrelevant issiues. And they have told me that they are going to apply to deposit protection scheme for futher clarifications. I think this is good idea proposed by them, I hope I will try to find justice from this scheme. Does anybody have any useful ideas how to find justice and stop them for the sake of customers from this deceptive attitude? I will keep you updating with progress. But my advise never look towards Ellis and Co Leyton.
By: andy james
Aug 12, 2010
Just so all is clear on this comment, you have been asked to provide us with closing bills and you have not, you have said your flatmate is away so she has not got the bills yet. It has been made clear to you in your contract and several e.mails. Please tell all on the site whether you have provided proof of payment of your bills, then all can see your comments in a true light!
By: pppppp
Aug 12, 2010
I do understand why you are saying that !
We moved out and we are trying to get the deposit back and all we got its a brunch of rudness, by the 'big boss' of the Bethnal Geen Ellis.
About 4 emails full telling us we are not their clients and we can F off to get the money back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Leyton! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Leyton