Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
As first time buyers, we were pretty nervous and a bit unsure as to what we supposed to do. We had decided on Sydenham and proceeded to view property with various agents, but none them were particularly helpful and they all seemed to have some sort of hidden agenda without actually listening to what we wanted. Then we came across Property World. They could not have been more helpful or considerate in their dealings with us. They were happy to answer all of our questions, and even let me squeeze in an early morning weekend viewing so that my partner could view the property before the rush of the day. Everyone we came into contact with was friendly and their service has a real personal touch to it, with catch up phone calls each week that were never pushy unlike some estate agents I have felt with in the past. Being local to the area they were able to give us a clear idea of what it was like to live in Sydenham which was brilliant. They were such a lovely company to work with and I would definitely recommend them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham