Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
I have bought and sold 3 properties in the past 7 years and have never dealt with an estate agent as awful as Beercock Wiles and Wick. Logistically, they are a mess. We have unfortunately have had to deal with them in our search for a property in Hull both to buy and to rent. They have lost our details on several occasions. When we have had questions about properties, they have not returned our calls or gotten our questions answered or EVEN MADE A NOTE OF THEM. They basically ignored us. We call back and have to deal with someone new who has no idea what we\'re talking about.

They are completely amoral. On 2 occasions when I have offered on a property, only to find out afterwards that an offer has already been accepted. I do not offer on properties where an offer has been accepted and I do not think that estate agents should advise that a property remain on the market, with viewings continuing when a vendor has agreed a sale. It is completely amoral. Every estate agent I\'ve dealt with will take a property off the market for at least a few weeks to allow the buyer to prove they are serious about the sale and proceed with surveys etc.

Unfortunately a lot of people seem to use this estate agent in Hull and it\'s gotten to the point where if a house is for sale with them, I honestly have no desire to even view the property, as I don\'t want to deal with them anymore.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beercock Wiles & Wick Office 1! To leave a new review of Beercock Wiles & Wick Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beercock Wiles & Wick Office 1