May 01,2013
May 01,2013
Myself and my flatmate rented through Andrews Letting Agency in Lavender Hill for a year. Laura was friendly and helpful in finding a place and helping us secure the one we wanted. She also negotiated well on our behalf for break clauses and removal of furniture.
I have rented in London for 6 years moving each year usually because of poor agents or landlords. I have come to expect a poor care of duty from all Agents but Andrews are different.
Majid especially was always happy to help and quick to act if we needed anything. He seemed to genuinely care and was proactive and supportive with helping us with the check out and deposit refund process. We loved the flat and the management service by Andrews and only moved because the landlord needed the flat back. I only wish Andrews would have had an appropriate property for me to move into so I could have stayed with new agent is awful!!!
If you need a good agent in SW11 I would highly recommend Andrews Lavender Hill office..and if your property is managed you\'ll be well looked after.

Do NOT use Dexters or Edmund Cude. You have been warned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 20! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 20