Jun 06,2013
Leanne Taylor
Jun 06,2013
Very smart, professional, polite and punctual so an excellent first impression, well done Leanne. I was drawn by the genuine enthusiasm of having my cottage on Chambelains portfolio and the care and questions asked in order to be able to present my cottage to potential purchasers with a thorough understanding of my property so by the end of our vaulation I was in no doubt about the level of service and the pace of work and after seeing two other agents prior and one other booked after, I signed up with Chambelains immediately and did not regret it for one moment. . All members of Leanne\'s team provided a continuous high level of support and guidance and I found them all to be very organised and happy in their work, what a refreshing change. Sold within the week and everything went smoothly thereafter. They were always in touch and keeping me up to date and I did not have to keep chasing at all so I was very impressed with this. Continuity in their high level of knowledge, care and organisation. Thank you Leanne and Chamberlains, I cannot recommend you enough.

Chamberlains Estate Agents