Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
Over the past 14 years I have bought 2 properties and sold 4 properties through Ellisons, using both the Morden and Wimbledon offices. I have always found the company to be excellent. They are experienced, enthusiastic, efficient and trustworthy. When we dealt with them most recently we were moving out of London and had 2 babies and Karl in particular drove our transaction through when otherwise I wonder whether the sale would have reached a successful conclusion. Whilst viewings were taking place on our house my wife was heavily pregnant and we had a 1 year old. Every single appointment was arranged efficiently which really reassured me.

Also, whilst retaining really good customer service they tell it as it is and don\'t hugely inflate the \'marketing price\' of the property in order to get it on their books and have you sign up for months.

And they ring back (give or take) when they say they will. That\'s really important to me.

I would always recommend Ellisons for buying or selling. For most of us it\'s a really stressful time of uncertainty and it\'s only when you\'re in the thick of it that you quite understand how much the estate agent does for you, if you get a good one that is! In this age of companies expanding and going so \'corporate\', Ellisons maintain a local feeling which I think enables them to be so on the ball with the area. Also they seem to keep their staff - I dealt with Karl over a period of about 10 years and I understand he now manages the branch too. That\'s unusual in estate agency from my experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents Sales Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents Sales Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellisons Estate Agents Sales Wimbledon