Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
I recently used the agency to locate a potential property for rental. We were dealt with by Dara Madden, who is frankly the most impressive estate agent I have ever come across in both this recent and all my past property searches.

We arrived at the agents early to try and move the viewing and were welcomed warmly by Dara who spent the next 10 minutes trying to push our viewing forward so that my friend could have more time to catch a train to Manchester that evening. We were driven to the property directly, all the way Dara really getting to know what we were looking for and tailoring the viewing to our every requirement. She was friendly, chatty, extremely enthusiastic about the property and made it impossible for us not to be excited by a potential new home. The viewing itself was performed with a perfect balance of enthusiasm and attention to detail, with Dara providing excellent information on pricing and associated costs for myself and excellent details on contracts for my solicitor friend. She knew the property incredibly well, pointing out unique selling points with incredible accuracy and listening to every reservation we had at the time.
After the viewing, she was very receptive to our concerns, which frankly were few since she had addressed them all so eloquently at the viewing itself. Whilst we did not accept the property (due to location and time taken for us to get to work in the city - we had another property in mind that ticked those boxes) she made what should have been a logical decision exceptionally difficult and that is down to her completely winning us over to the agents, the property and the landlady. She could not have done more to convince us that the property was an excellent prospect, which indeed it was.

Dara is an asset to the company and a must-have for any potential property hunters

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office