Jul 21,2010
Jul 21,2010
I recently used Horts or more specifically, Michael Haig of Horts. I was a first time buyer and was naturally new to the whole process of purchasing a property. Having visited numerous estate agents and looked at many properties I was extremely pleased that Horts were the ones that found me my dream house. Michael took my girlfriend and I around numerous properties in one afternoon - at the end of the day he took me to see a house that was brand new to them and only on the market that day. The house was perfect and Michael and the after care team held our hand though the process and made it as pain free as possible. The sale went through very quickly and I would like to express my sincere thanks to Horts and Michael in particular. Highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 1