Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
So refreshing to find an estate agent who does the job properly. I\'ve used several high street agents in the past and found they all failed to do what they claimed they would, even the basics of calling with feedback from a viewing or even returning my calls. Springbok were efficient throughout, my main contact was with Natalie Jackson she was always polite and friendly to deal with, she kept me updated even with minor issues, my phone calls were always returned and my queries answered (usually within a matter of minutes,) I successfully sold my house with Springbok in a relatively short period of time and the whole process was made easier by the professionalism of the whole team at Springok, Stress free - Thanks to the whole team.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jun 06, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received and that you felt the staff were efficient throughout, professional and that you were dealt with in a polite and friendly manner. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square