Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
Having been using the service for a year, I would never go back to this agent again.

First of all the rent of my room suddenly went up by 10pw higher than the stated one. I was new in town and I didn\'t have time so I had to settle down quickly and accepted the room. One of the staff there told me I could move out after 6 months or more and only had to pay a small amount. And when I wanted to move out a few months earlier than my 1 year contract, the manager told me I need to find a replacement, otherwise I would still have to keep paying rent (!?).

The customer service was quite terrible as well. When I signed the contract I asked the staff if she could scan the contract so I can read it on the computer she refused without ridiculous reasons like other agents may steal the contract and the scanner didn\'t work. The property had a lot of problems and it took them a week to fix, there was a time the internet modem broke and it took them a month to fix it.

Listen to me, don\'t ever go to this agent.
By: George
Nov 17, 2014
Dear Alex,

Thank you for the review, luckily everything was a misunderstanding and we got to resolved and clear your doubts.

Thanks again, I am glad you decided to come back as tenant with us one more time.

Regards