Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
Andrew Louis are by far the worst letting agents I have ever come across. They located new tenants for my property, it then took them at least 3 months to get the new tenants to sign the required agreements and pay any deposit or rent. They then could not decide when the actual tenancy was to start. They failed to do anything to sort this and wasted hours of my life whilst I had to chase various members of staff. They also did not understand the difference between a section 8 of the housing act and a notice to quit. I had to chase them via the telephone all the time and never once got a satisfactory response. The service then failed for both me and the tenants. I would highly recommend you never use this agency. Andrew Louis have potentially cost me over a thousand pounds and now they have just advised that I have to pay a ceased tenancy fee of £295 despite the fact the tenancy ended on the correct specified date. Being ripped-off is one thing, but being ripped-off by idiots is really annoying.
By: Casper
Sep 18, 2013
Well said Zoe !
By: zoehalford
Jun 05, 2013
Mr Wallace
As head of the department I have replied to you personally and will now reply publicly. I find your comments very surprising, considering how many emails I have saying thank you and how grateful you are for the excellent service you have received. As I said to you on email, you signed a management agreement which offers you a choice of giving three months notice or to pay a ceased management fee. You entered into an agreement and you seem to have 'turned' because we have utilised the ceased management clause. Your tenants were dissatisfied with you because you refused to spend money on rectifying the damp problem in your property. We collected all rental payments and the tenants were prepared to take you to the TDS because you did not fulfill your obligations as a landlord. We have photographic evidence to prove this and we even offered you a monthly inspection from our contractor to help. Nobody in this department is confused about Section 8 notices and you have lost no money in rent. Your property is not fit for anyone to live in and I am certain that your next agent will be equally bombarded by calls from the new tenants, complaining about the damp. You are clearly bitter because you are being charged a fee to end our buisness relationship. This clause is used by the majority of our competitors. We wished you well with your future but your accusations are false and unfair. If you wish to discuss this with me in person, I would be prepared to meet with you and present a full case to show you that Andrew Louis are not at fault.
By: Lindsey
Jun 05, 2013
Dear Mr Wallace,

I know our Head of Property Management will be replying to your comments shortly but I just wanted to point out the last conversation we had was the following:

"Hi Lindsey,

many thanks, the current tenants will be gone soon so I do plan to get into the property and get any issues sorted.

thanks again and enjoy the long weekend.

I believe that as agents we did all we could for you and your tenants so I am very disappointed to hear that you are dissatisfied with our services. On many occasions you said to myself and the Head of Property Management that you were happy with our services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1! To leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Louis Office 1