Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
Extremely disappointed with this agency. I would not recommend RSK to anyone.
My wife and I made an offer on a house. As we were about to exchange contracts, the buyer pulled out asking for yet more money (potentially under the table). The agency was not supportive whatsoever, and I even wonder if they were not the instigators of this. The agency has constantly been covering the numerous vendor\'s lies. Even after we pulled out, it was clear RSK could not care less.
That\'s what I call pretty poor service.
By: RSK Northfields
Jul 03, 2013
As we do not experience complaints from buyers and sellers we know which transaction this comment relates to. As the Agent we are sometimes put in a difficult position by our vendors instructions as was the case in this instance. We worked very hard to try and keep this transaction together and ultimately this buyer withdrew because unfortunately they were unable to pay the market price for the house. Whilst we try to be as fair as possible to the buyers ultimately our role is to get the vendor the best possible price in the market. The house has been sold for a substantially higher figure. We take this comment seriously and we will be in touch with the party concerned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robertson Smith & Kempson Office 3! To leave a new review of Robertson Smith & Kempson Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robertson Smith & Kempson Office 3