Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
My boyfriend and I were looking for a 1 bedroom flat in the West Hampstead area. We pop into Paramount at 7pm on a tuesday evening and Mark was so kind and efficient. He quickly selected the properties we might have been interested according to our needs and preferences. He immediately suggested us a property that we then got. No waste of time at all. We had a viewing of the flat and we decided to get it instantly. Mark liased with the landlord in no time. Our offer was accepted. Since then, Mark set up everything for us to be able to move into the new property in the best conditions. Every time I sent him an email or called him for information, hereplied very very quickly, which is a real plus for an agency. If you are reading this review, you probably know how hard is to get in touch with your agent. So, the process was easy and smooth. I will definitely reccomend Paramount as the best agency.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London