Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
I found Sarah to be extremely professional and insightful, providing sound advice on how to improve our chances of selling by improving our outside space and proactive methods of keeping our page on right move "fresh". She worked very well with their solicitor of choice "Now Legal" and I have had no issues accepting her recomendation on this front as well.

I have now used three estate agents in the Bournemouth area and can easily say that Enfields have been the most natural sales agents and I recomende them whole heartedly. I think it is mostly the total lack of slimeyness/dishonesty that so often accompanies many agents (apologies to any general offense to the industry but its true in my experience) that leads me to this decision.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Winton! To leave a new review of Enfields Estate Agents Winton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Enfields Estate Agents Winton