Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
After searching for a propery to rent with several estate agents and not finding anything sutable my friend and I found Jorgensen Turner.

We dealt with Karolina who was really friendly, helpful and professional. Unlike estate agents that we had dealt with previouly that were rude and I felt like they often lied to try and get us to spend more on rent.

Both my friend and I really trusted Karolina\'s opinion and found the perfect flat which karolina helped with from start to finish.

Whenever we called the office all members of staff were really frienly and helpful. I would definately recommend Jorgensen Turner to anyone looking fo a property and would use them again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal