Jun 04,2013
Lorna Fielding
Jun 04,2013
Please never rent from this company! My partner and I rented a property for 6 months and encountered nothing but problems. Our flat had lots of things wrong with it, including terrible damp and a faulty boiler along with a huge list of other things. These were brushed off from the start and never sorted. The agents changed hands without my knowing and the lady I originally was dealing with disappeared off the face of the plant and \'Jenna Lambert\' said that she would be dealing with us from now on. My partner ended up moving out and it was just myself and my toddler in the house. The rent was late due to no fault of my own and Jenna, on more than one occasion threatened to kick me and my daughter out and said \'we would loose our home\' They eventually sent workers around to sort out some of the problems, the whole bathroom being one, however it was left half done! I was promised someone would be out the next day to finish it but 3 months later I was still waiting. Then they sent me a notice to leave, which was dated 6 days after it was sent out, as it was sent out on a Friday I didn\'t receive it until the Monday so I had 3 days to move out of my home! Please don\'t ever risk renting a property from this cowboy company!

Coastal Management Ltd