Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
My experience with Black Katz, and with Dara in particular was so positive that I just had to leave a review. Her enthusiasm and knowledge for the job made her a pleasure to deal with. She answered all my questions accurately and honestly and made sure she had a picture of exactly what sort of property I was looking for so that she could tailor her suggestions to my needs.
When she took us to view a property she made it an extremely enjoyable experience - there was no pressure or rush and I felt completely at ease with her.
Couldn\'t recommend Dara highly enough - she really is a credit to the company! I will be using Black Katz again in the future simply because of my experience with this agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office