Jun 05,2013
Jun 05,2013
From the start of my selling and buying process the staff at Inspire Estate Agents were second to none. When ever i needed to get hold of them they were always there. Even if they were out of the office they responded to my enquiry as soon as they could. They kept me informed in all going ons and also kept me up to date with any new properties that came on the market (the kind i was looking for). They explained all the legal jargon in simply terms to me and offered first class services when it came to advice on mortgages and solicitors. Highly recommend this company and if i ever come to buy and sell in the future i will be knocking on their door first and with no hesitation.
By: Matt
Jun 27, 2013
Thank you for your feedback Roland and we are glad your experience of selling and buying through us was a good

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Inspire Estates Crawley! To leave a new review of Inspire Estates Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Inspire Estates Crawley