May 07,2013
May 07,2013
I cant tell you how disgruntled I am with this agent, not that Breckon and Breckon were much better. My fiancƒÂ© is a client and he and his ex are attempting to sell their former marital home. After her reluctance to put the house on the market in the first place, a court order later, and 10 months on the market with Breckon & Breckon - no offers came in. He switched to Chancellors. Richard was very knowledgeable of the area and was positive of a quick(ish) sale. 5 months later and a 20K price drop a cheeky offer did come in. It was accepted after 1 week of negotiating and my fiancƒÂ© was ready to exchange 5 weeks later. When he called the solicitor dealing with it (recommended by Chancellors), he was told the buyer had pulled out on Monday. It was now Weds, and he had heard nothing from the estate agent! Meanwhile, we had already moved forward with our house purchase and had invested close to 2k in surveys and valuations. My fiancƒÂ©\'s ex had also started packing the house to move in a few weeks time. The buyer used the excuse that things were not moving fast enough, however- there were no conditional deadlines to work to. Even now Chancellors are slow to return calls, if at all, and all communication on progress of remarketing is initiated and chased by us. Very disappointing to say the least.
We are trapped using this agent at the moment as to get out of the contract the house would have to not be marketd for a couple of weeks and we can not afford that. This was a rather high-end house for the area. I would have expected a bit more attention to detail in regards to securing the sale, as well as ensuring all calls were returned. And it would have been dandy to have been told about the collapse of the sale WHEN IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chancellors Office 10! To leave a new review of Chancellors Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chancellors Office 10