May 07,2013
May 07,2013
I\'m having the worst time with Northfields. When we were looking at the house, they said it was double glazed when in fact it wasn\'t and winter practically killed us. They have been extremely slow in responding to our queries and e-mails. On top of that, they are big bullies who are terribly rude and are constantly bluffing their way out of trouble. It has been almost a year now and they still haven\'t finished fixing bits and pieces of teh house they said they would before we moved in. They pretty much don\'t really care about anything but the money coming in. I can\'t wait to move out of this house and relationship with them, I will never use Northfields again.
Restaffing would be a fantastic first step. Sharon is a massive bluffer. She says responses are only made to \"head tenant\" which we were never informed about. And they only respond to e-mails they want to respond to (regardless of whom is inquiring). She told me the contract is only sent out to the head tenant and that was why I hadn\'t received it when it actual fact, it was just not signed by the landlord yet at the time and the following day, the contract was sent out to every tenant in the house. Carl Jenkins is another bluffer and it seems to be the attitude of the company. To just get tenants filling up houses and ignore/dodge them for the rest of the contract even if the floor is breaking through.
Attached Files