Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
I have just completed on a property in Maidenhead, purchased through Prospect. I was really pleased with the service they offered - friendly, helpful and proactive. The purchase should have been straight forward (we were first time buyers) but our mortgage provider undervalued the property which inevitably created a few issues. Whilst Prospect could have been a little quicker in drawing together comparable evidence to overturn the valuation as well as keeping us more informed, they ultimately worked really hard to get the sale across the line. For that reason, we are exceptionally grateful and love our new home! I would definitely recommend working with Georgie to others.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jun 05, 2013
So pleased that the purchase went through and that our service was friendly, helpful and proactive. Delighted you love your new home! Kind regards Jon and Georgie

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead