Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
Due to a mistake from their referencing agency and poor communication with the landlord - we lost our first pick place. Their claim was that i failed the reference to which i could have given them a UK guarantor...but because of their poor communication the landlord decided not to go with us.

What annoyed me the most about the scenario was that the agent made no headway to chase up the mistake made by their referencing agency - waiting instead for myself to do the running around for them.

The last straw was the amount of time the whole process took. because of them we lost three precious weeks in house hunting...
i will never set foot into this agent again, even if they have the perfect place. I lost money dealing with them. I pray for them that they learn from this experience and at least step up their game. I am now dealing with a new agent....got a property too...
By: Jo Ryan
Jul 04, 2013
Hello Shaniman

The reason you could not proceed with the let was due to the fact that your employer could not confirm that you met the required rent to income ratio set by our referencing agency. Our staff kept you updated throughout the entire process and we offered you several opportunities to liaise with your employer to rectify the problem. However all the further information supplied by them did not provide evidence of a higher, guaranteed income which conflicted with what you had told us.

Our client then decided not to proceed with the let due to the delay in successful references being obtained.

I am sorry that you feel you 'lost' out on this property due to our lack of communication, but in this instance we feel we did everything we could to try and secure a successful outcome for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge