Jul 20,2010
By: 'kw6123'
Jul 20,2010
Moved into a property (rented) 3 weeks a go and have had several maintenance problems since. The quickest any of these problems has been sorted was within a week and that was only after going to the landlord directly. One problem was reported 2 and half weeks a go and still no-one has been to even look at the problem. Have spokent to the maintenence team several times (after eventually getting hold of someone) and keep being told someone will call me back within the hour. I have never once received a phone call even after waiting several days, the landlord has personally rang the maintenence team and was informed someone was being sent out that day, no-one turned up. Just rang atlantis again, no-one even seems to know what goin on and surprise surprise theyre going to call me back (supposedly). These are not small maintence issues either, they are greatly affecting our day to day life, such as not having use of hot water, a shower or an oven. Would not recommend these agents to anyone, they seem to have a lot to say but never take any action.
By: Jackie
Jul 29, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam
We do pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver to our customers and we do take these complaints very seriously. Please could you contact me on either my email or direct dial number and I will respond back to you immediately.

Kind regards