Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 09,2013
May 09,2013
I felt completely used by grant management. They had us waiting for hours to sign forms. They would never go out of there way to help us. And when we had problems in our flat with things not working, it took us about three phone calls each time before something was actually done about it. On the first week we moved in we had fire alarms running out of battery constantly, which had clearly not been replaced before we moved in. Our front door also jammed and we could not get access until 4am due to calling a builder out to hammer down the door. He said it is because the door is too old. So fix it grant property! Our toilet seat is constantly not attached, after various phone calls they have sent out people to fix it. The builders have said that unless we replace the toilet the toilet seat can never be properly attached. This has resulted in our toilet seat not being attached all year!

On moving in it stated in the inventory that they were aware that one of the beds was broken on the base and it was wonky, the property had been vacant for 10 days, s why had they not replaced it then!

These are just a few of our issues with rant property... I am most definitely never going its this company ever again and neither are three other flats who have experienced similar or worse conditions than these.

My boyfriends flat has leaked in 3 places every time it rans since they moved in last year! All grant management did was continue to send out a painter to paint the ceiling! Wen my boyfriend wrote a large complaint referring to legal action they sent out a lady who arrive half an hour early and complained that it was ridiculous she had to way fr my boyfriend to come out of the shower.

I have just been progressing t sign a lease with another company, when my new agent called up grant property for a tenancy reference they said that they charge £30 for this \'service\'. It is currently illegal to charge a fee to a tenant so I called u to query this and Alana claimed that it is because they need to make their money somehow and that it is a service they provide... Not charging a fee.

My impression of grant management is that they are a money grabbing company who takes complete advantage of students.

We have also been messed around countless times saying their is going t be flat inspections, we get an email almost every week! And the guy never turns up.

Grant management is honestly a joke.
No one I delt with cared, I felt like I was constantly being lied t and when someone told me they would fix something I never assumed it was going t happen as the majority of the time it didn\'t. They could have ensured our beds were all perfectly normal before we moved in! And not taken advantage of us with holding fees and service charges wherever possible. I feel like they have taken advantage of first time tenants and that is how their company works. I feel like they just count on exploiting their tenants and then taking new ones on the following year.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grant Management Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Grant Management Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grant Management Edinburgh