Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
Since first contacting Prospect not only were they very quick to arrange a variety of viewings but also kept me informed of new properties immediately and would always call me to follow up thoughts and opinions on the properties I viewed - unlike some other estate agents in the area I didn\'t once feel like a number or a name on a database. Throughout the investigations, exchange and completion Proposect were also prompt and always willing to assist to ensure the sale (or in my case purchase) progresses smoothly. Finally, I suppose the best recommendation I could make is that I would definitely use Prospect if I had to sell my property - thank you.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jun 05, 2013
We wish you every happiness in your new home. We are really pleased that our assistance was of value to you and helped the purchase go through smoothly. Many thanks, Ross and the team at Camberley

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley