May 12,2013
May 12,2013
This agent was dealing with my property purchase. They did not disclose what other offers had been made on the property when asked nor did they send out confirmation that any of my previous offers had been rejected despite asking for it. I had made a couple of offers and chased to find out if they had been accepted only to be fobbed off and told it was pending or they\'re looking at another offer, or they cant contact the vendor (despite the vendor in 24/7) A lot of the tactics used just to get the buyer to increase their offer and boost their sales figure. Be very careful. Do not trust anything they say regarding offers, get written confirmation of any rejected offers. The main agent is very elusive, question everything he says and get written evidence. If you\'re buying near the end of the month they will badger you to hurry up, again to boost their month end sales figures. If you can avoid having to deal with this guy then do so, else just be vigilant. Other members are just rude and talks over you and doesn\'t listen. I want this , I want that. I understand they are working for the vendor but hey it doesn\'t help to be HONEST and COURTEOUS.
More proactive and informative with regards to offers made sending details of any rejected offers. Updating their files so that any staff member can deal with queries whilst the main agent is not their rather than saying \"I don\'t know it\'s not my sale\" or \"I don\'t know much about this one\". The elusiveness just makes them appear more suspect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harper Brooks Wilmslow! To leave a new review of Harper Brooks Wilmslow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harper Brooks Wilmslow