Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
I approached JFW having experienced problems with a previous estate agent. Richard was reassuring and informative and not at all pushy. We arranged a viewing of the property for the following day and (due to it being a hectic week on my part) I completely forgot to meet Richard! He was very understanding and professional about it and we arranged another viewing. At this property inspection he was again professional and helpful, giving relevant advice and information. Richard found excellent new tenants extremely quickly (ensuring we had rental income coming in as soon as possible) and was very efficient and thorough with regard to all the admin and paperwork. It has been a pleasure to do business with him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Chorlton! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Chorlton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Chorlton