May 13,2013
May 13,2013
Me and my friend desperately wanted to rent a property and was willing to put the deposit own without viewing it first but the agents told us we have to view it first and the earliest date available viewing was a Monday as the painters were still there. So on Monday we got to the property and waited for the agent but no one came so I called them up and they told us it was already gone. So I told them that they told us that nobody can have it until a viewing and they started making excuses of why they let the property out. They even said they called me but nobody picked up but my phone is always active and if I missed a call, I would always call back.
The message in this review is Don\'t go with Elite Lettings unless you have to because of their unreliability and they do not keep their words !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elite Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Elite Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elite Lettings Office 1