Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 20,2010
Jul 20,2010
It took them 2 months to fix a leaking bath, from me giving the go ahead to the bath being replaced. In this time the tenant couldn't use it without flooding the flat below. The workmanship was terrible, and it took me a further 7 months to get them to put it right.
By: Matt Pullinger
Jul 14, 2014
Dear Landlord

I am sorry to hear your bad experience. I can only assume that your experience was with another office. Here at Northwood Aberdeen we do not charge to renew a contract. Inspections as per prior agreement with the landlord are conducted periodically and are increased should an issue arise. In addition our fully trained property managers conduct a full property inspection at the end of each tenancy and will make recommendations to ensure the property is maintained to the highest level.

Again sorry to hear your of your bad experience.

Yours sincerely

Matt Pullinger

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen