May 15,2013
May 15,2013
I am writing to complain about the unprofessional practice and attitude of one of your staff in Didsbury Office. As far as I am aware, his name is Chris.

I made a booking to view a house-to-let at 153 Mauldeth Road West at 5pm on 15th May 2013. For your information, I received a confirmation text from Bridgford with regard to the booking straight after my call to Chris on 14th May (Tuesday). At 4:50pm on the day I arrived at the property and waited for Chris's arrival. After half an hour of waiting, I called Bridgford only to find out that the house has been let and nobody bothers to notify me beforehand. Chris claimed that he has called my number at around 2-3pm and left me a miss call. But the miss call record and voicemail list definitely did not add up to Chris's story.

His blatant ignorance on his potential clients on such a simple matter is absolutely unprofessional and rude. Not only did he fail to notify me about the cancellation of the viewing, hence wasting our time, but he also lied about the incident and denied his own mistake. Such experience with Bridgford (Didsbury) is absolutely appalling and I will definitely warn anybody who intends to use your service in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch