May 18,2013
May 18,2013
Considering all the other reviews on here it seems I have had a lucky escape! I first viewed a property and within a couple of days I put my referencing money down. I expressed I wanted to view the property prior to moving in for a second time so. I could arrange for furniture etc. Lenwell were very quick to take my money but all other communication from then on pretty much stopped. They cancelled my appointment half hour before my second viewing without any apology, then for the following 3 weeks I could barely get hold of Dominic the lettings negotiator and when I did he kept fobbing me off with stories that work was being done on the house and they had no keys. Something later confirmed as untrue as the manager Kieron said they did have keys. little did they know but my au tie lives across the road and no contractors or workmen were going in and out the property whatsoever. A week before my agreed moving in date I had had enough of them not returning my calls so I went in person to there office. A shifty uncomfortable looking Dominic then gave me yet another story that there was a leak and the ceiling came down when the contractor was doing some work. I explained that whatever it is why couldn\'t he just communicate any issues with me as I had arranged removal van and my childrens school transfers etc this was causing me difficulty to arrange. Anyway after wasting my time with these idiots two days prior to my agreed moving in date I get a phone call from Lenwell saying the landlord wishes to take the property off the market. perhaps the landlord was fed up of them too?No apology nothing. Not a care or consideration that someone else was moving into my current home and me and our children would not have a home. Luckily for us another agent as found us somewhere suitable. I\'m sorry for anyone who has suffered a loss from Lenwell or had to deal with them. Utterly disgusting attitude and run their business on complete ignorance and rudeness. I\'m still awaiting my referencing money back but when I go to the office it seems to be shut. My advice to anyone thinking to use Lenwell STAY CLEAR OF THEM and judging the reviews on here that goes for whether your a tenant or landlord they do not seem to care....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lenwell Property Services Office 1