Jul 19,2010
Jul 19,2010
Do not rent a house with this agent. They will promise to fix problems and make improvements. But as soon as you have signed and paid they will ignore your requests and demands for them to full fill their promises. They had the cheek to charge me at the end of my contract for issues that they had promised to sort out before I moved in. They are disorganized and unprofessional, it took two hours just to pick up my key when i moved after they lost both my contract and the flats keys.

They provided me with a dirty flat with a half finished kitchen full of building rubbish. Their definition of furnished is a bed, a sofa and a set of drawers. Do not rent from or through this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Lettings Nottingham Office 1! To leave a new review of City Lettings Nottingham Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Lettings Nottingham Office 1