Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
I have been trying to buy/rent an apartment in London for many months now and have dealt with two other agents.
Only when I started dealing with My London Home I got the feeling that someone was giving me the attention I needed and was taking me seriously.
I was contacted by My London Home within 24 hours of making contact over the internet and I found the apartment I wanted, in the exact place I wanted within a week.
My file was then passed over to the property management office and the whole process of referencing and reaching a final signature took less tan a week.
My phone calls were always answered and dealt with efficiently and immediately and Ms. Scott, in particular, was patient, helpful and professional throughout.
As Chief of Administration for the organization I work for, I rent over 20 apartments in Rome, Italy for the expat staff working there.
I only wish I could get the same services I got from My London Home from the numerous agencies I have dealt with over the past 30 years.
I intend to continue my relationship with Ms. Scott and Mr. Anker as I pursue my ambition to finally buy property in London.

MyLondonHome