Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 27,2008
Jan 27,2008
Do not let this company anywhere near your property. I am a landlord of a decent 2 bedroom flat in Dundee. The incompetence of Jackie Knight and Jim Stewart defies belief, the final straw in a litany of poor performance was when they wrote to me to cancel the management contract...... They can find the time to do this and yet failed to inform me that they have failed to collect any rent.

Between myself and my partner we could write a book about the rest. I have spent entire days trying to contact ANYBODY in J&E Shepherd that can tell me what the staus of my property is. Utter, utter futility..... I have had to resort to dictating that I will be at Jim Stewarts door at a certain time. I will be reporting this company to the RICS.

If you are a landlord do yourself a favour and steer well, well clear.
By: Blobby
Jan 24, 2011
I hear what you are saying. They are a disaster in all categories.

Anybody defending that is probably a member of staff or someone you had contact with.

Use Hamish Robbie my friend. Never ever had a problem. He sold out to J&E some years ago and left as could not stand the incompetence and poor management within the company.

They did you a favour cutting you loose, trust me!
By: Les McKnight
Aug 22, 2009
Ive used this firm for years and found them 1st class. Perhaps your incompetence and lack of business experience has held you back?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1! To leave a new review of J & E Shepherd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for J & E Shepherd Office 1