Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I recently sold my property through Tuffin & Wren and was incredibly impressed with the experience. They managed to obtain the full asking price from excellent buyers within 5 days of it going on the market. The whole process from offer to completion took only 10 weeks and was far less stressful than I had imagined it would be. Much of this can be attributed to the regular updates and communication from Tuffin & Wren's staff. I found Carlos Vidal's professionalism and pleasant manner throughout the transaction to be a real pleasure to deal with.

The photographs of the house taken by Tony Bean were beautiful and I am quite sure contributed to the number of interested viewers in the first few days after it went up on their website.

I cannot fault the entire Tuffin & Wren experience and should I ever decide to move again¢â‚¬Â¦.which I doubt¢â‚¬Â¦. I would not even consider using a different estate agent. I can highly recommend Tuffin & Wren.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Northfields London! To leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Northfields London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tuffin & Wren Northfields London