Jul 20,2010
Jul 20,2010
Absolutely terrible customer service. As I walked into the mortimer office, neither of the two people in the office acknowledged me. I tried to arrange a viewing and was told that they just needed to make a call. I did not hear anything and called again to leave my details. Again, did not hear anything. So I went back to the office in person. It was then that I learnt that the very unhelpful, miserable man that was dealing with me was the PRINCIPLE OF THE COMPANY! When I asked why he had not called he replied in a very sarcastic manner, "if i've got anything to call you about then I will!" I've dealt with many estate agents before and I can honestly say I have never met anyone so unhelpful, miserable and rude. Would suggest anyone looking for properties gives this estate agent a wide berth!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Mortimer! To leave a new review of Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Mortimer, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Mortimer