Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I have had the pleasure of corresponding with David and Caroline Lewis at Bradley for approx 8 years now and on the most recent occassion I was involved in a complicated mortgage transaction. Their professionalism, attention to detail and knowledge are second to none. The transaction took significantly longer than we expected due to problems with the outgoing party but David and Caroline helped with the paperwork and put in numerous calls to chase outstanding items. I was reminded once again why I will simply NOT use ANYONE else for future mortage needs and will continue to recommend them in the highest terms to anyone who is venturing down the mortgage route.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Jan 17, 2014
Thank you for your kind words, your feedback is most appreciated. I am sure David and Caroline will be thrilled to read such positive comments about the service they provide and will be pleased to assist you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth