Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I have sold two properties through R&R and recommended them many times over to others wanting to sell or rent their properties. They are local to Riverside and want to become the Estate Agent of the local area, which they rightly deserve.

We talk more as friends rather than Client / Agent approach. For me this is the way I like to do business, and always happy to provide information for their rental properties in the same apartment block

They are extremely hard working replying to Emails out of hours. When we were working through the offer Richard stayed with the negotiations into the evening and made sure it was competed.

I have been impressed with their service. With that, I have shared contact details of good leads, which may now be coming their way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge