Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013

I have had a 2 bedroom apartment with this company for the past 11 months and the whole duration of that tenancy has been stressful as I have definitely not received the support a tenant should receive from their letting agent. The property itself was handed over to us in an appalling condition, as soon as we had signed the staff were completely rude, unhelpful and obnoxious and the ENDLESS list of problems we had with the property were approached at snails pace; even 11 months on over 1/4 of the problems have not been sorted out.

I cannot stress enough how rude the staff are and how unhelpful they are as an agent once you have signed for the property.
I would never, ever use this company ever again. Even if my life depended on it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reeds Rains Banner Cross! To leave a new review of Reeds Rains Banner Cross, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reeds Rains Banner Cross