May 22,2013
May 22,2013
Azure, or Dovetail as they are now known are probably the worst housing agents I have ever dealt with. They charge an extorionate fee for their services, but then do nothing. I have been living in one of their properties all year and have had nothing but troubles. There have been constant problems with the property, some of which are highly dangerous i.e. leaking sink onto a plug socket, which they have put a piece of tape over as their attempt to fix this. This piece of tape implies that they have known about this before I even moved in, and despite complaining about it for 11 months we have still not had it repaired. We have a bath, that we can only run once a day and then the hot water runs out. Basic sanitary requirements do not seem to matter to Azure / Dovetail, since they leave us with no working shower, bath, or even toilet at times with no idea when the repair man is going to turn up. Everytime a workman eventually shows up it is unannounced with no warning. When we phone Azure / Dovetail to complain about this they always say "the repair man should have sent you a text". I have never once recieved a text saying anything like this, and as far as I am concerned a text is not a professional way of contacting me. On top of this I do not believe it is the repair company\'s job to notify me, but instead it is the job of the housing agent whome I have paid a very large fee to for doing this. they constantly lie, and fob you off with every problem and keep the property in a terrible state of repair. I would never use Azure / Dovetail ever again, and I would recommend anyone else to live homeless on the street rather than do business with them.
The agent could have done the job I paid them for

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Azure Property Solutions Office 1! To leave a new review of Azure Property Solutions Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Azure Property Solutions Office 1