May 24,2013
May 24,2013
Dj Alexander managed my above property last one year. The tennents vaccated end of Jan.without carried out any proper check Mr.Kevin Valentin let them go with their deposit.after they left I carried out a check and picked up so many things including missing items and damaged goods. Took photos and snd mail to Mr Kevin. He agreed with all and made an invoice & snd to tennents.
Now 4 months over,I dont get paid for my damaged goods and missing items.when I contact him he informed me that they can\'t do any thing more, if I want I can chase the tennents & try to get the money.
As an agency they collected 12%commissions /month.
After collecting all the commissions now they said they can\'t do any thg.
By: Rob Trotter
Oct 31, 2013
Mr Shiebu

After reading your complaint I thought it might be useful make a couple of pertinent points.

Firstly, your disappointment with my colleague Mr Valentine was not due to any failing on his part, but simply because he refused to deduct money from your tenant's deposit after your unreasonable request to charge them for some minor dilapidations. Following your tenant's complaints to us about your conduct during their tenancy we felt it wholly inappropriate to demand money from them.

Secondly, after persistent phone calls to our office, I personally authorised that a payment of £175 be sent to you after you and I agreed that this was a fair sum to compensate you. This was paid to you by DJ Alexander as we refused to pursue your tenants for any money.

Rob Trotter

I think it is helpful, when complaining on a public forum, to offer balanced,and accurate reports of one's experiences.

DJ Alexander Lettings