Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I was appalled by the service , from your staff at the Langton office ,i booked an appointment to view the property at 10 am and went to the property as arranged and waited in the cold for 30 minutes , having had the morning off work .
I then went to the Longton office to be told they did nt know what property I wanted to view, but the member of staff doing viewings had taken the keys and they would not be able to show me the property .( I was somewhat surprised to find they we\'re unclear as to the property I was interested in as I has not only booked the viewing by phone but called into the office and had a conversation about the fact that there was already an offer . ) . The explanation for not turning up is that I had not got back to them, and they had left me a message on the morning of the viewing,as I had not contacted them , you would assume that I would be attending the viewing as planned , I had not been told it was a provisional booking
Not only have I taken time off work but found the staff unhelpful and patronising, and would not recommend this agent to anyone

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clive Austerberry Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Clive Austerberry Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clive Austerberry Ltd Office 1