Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I was really impressed with Rachel\'s professionalism. I consulted a few estate agents and she stood out as being really on the ball and gave me the best valuation backed up by her comprehensive knowledge of the area and very quickly found a suitable buyer for the price I was aiming for.

Throughout the process, she always called me as soon as there was any information I needed to know, recommended a good solicitor and always returned my calls very promptly. She really listened to my concerns and worked very hard to ensure that I was not left wondering or worrying.

I must say that I had the idea from others that it would be stressful dealing with estate agents, but Rachel\'s helpful, knowledgable and trustworthy attitude makes a potentially worrying time an awful lot less worrying and with a good final result.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Camden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Camden