Jun 03,2013
Jun 03,2013
I found Hodders in Egham to be very professional, I registered with all Agents in the area and Hodders were the only ones keeping me updated with new properties comming on the market, I was first dealing with Steve who had me out viewing a number of properties and sadly due to our moving dates we missed out on a couple. knowing we were keen to find somewhere Steve called me as soon as a another property which was not even on the open market yet and asked me if I wanted to view, we did and we are moving on the 1st July, it was perfect. exactly what we wanted. the whole process has been quick and smooth and Hodders have been great. Steve has gone away for a while and we have been handed over to Matthew who is seeing this through to us moving in and he is keeping us in loop on everything. very good agent and would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hodders Egham! To leave a new review of Hodders Egham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hodders Egham